October 02, 2017

NFL 10-1 SNF: Indianapolis @ Seattle

WEEK 4 NFL 2017: Indianapolis Colts @ Seattle Seahawks 

Expect the scoring to continue picking up - both quarterbacks have had a few weeks to get in sync with their offence and differing from the first 2 weeks, both teams lit it up offensively. I'm expecting this to continue especially with both teams defensively in shambles (Colts let in 28 to Browns, Seahawks 33 to Titans!). Also what plays in our favour is the high scoring nature of their past h2h matches - both matches hit figures of 62 and 51! Total is in the low 40's but I see this game being played in the high 40's/low 50's. With such an inflated line, I would only side with the Colts if I had to wager but I much rather stick with the total.

My Recommended Play: OVER 42 POINTS WINNER


Click here to see our Handicapping (W - L) Record

Click here to subscribe and be notified instantly when we post a pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment